Re: Dual monitor for openbsd box

Thanks. For the archives then, what I found was that xorgconfig
detected the frequency ranges for my monitor - H:30 - 96 & V:50 - 160
in both Monitor sections caused one of the displays to be black. When
I reduced the frequencies:

Section "Monitor"
	#DisplaySize	  330   250	# mm
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	VendorName   "GSM"
	ModelName    "Flatron795FT"
 ### Uncomment if you don't want to default to DDC:
	HorizSync    31.5 - 80.0
	VertRefresh  60 - 85
#	Option	    "DPMS"
EndSection

I get the setup I wanted.

Thanks to all (developers included); you're awesome.

PS: This helped too:

On 7/6/05, Matthew Weigel wrote:
> Whyzzi said:
> > Just out of curiosity, anyone have Dual/Display xorg.config file for a
> > Radeon 9600Pro?
>
> Yes.  It was pretty straight-forward.
>
> There was a little trial and error, but from what I remember it needed
> Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT,CRT"
>
> and defining a separate driver for each head (differentiated by "Screen N").

Visit your host, monkey.org