raidctl -P all in /etc/rc

Hi.

 Since "raidctl -P all" in /etc/rc parity is verified/reconstructed
_before_ system runs. This lead to bad effect for me, while I have
"root on RAID", as described in http://www.nomoa.com/bsd/raid_ide.htm
- when machine has lost power, before mounting there are parity
checks. This is so long with my more that 150G on RAID.

 I want ask, what will occur if not do "raidctl -P all" in /etc/rc,
but set it in /etc/rc.local, after daemons started?
 What can fsck with such "uncleaned/unreconstructed" RAID?

--
engineer