[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Deja-vu?
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:53:53 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 12:09:20PM -0600, Jon Coller wrote:
>Is anyone else seeing a ton of old messages being resent to the list?
Yeah, seems to be over though.
>Every last one is identical to the previous on, but had an additional
>group of received headers:
> Received: from mail.corp.medcenter.com by shear.ucar.edu
> Received: from mail pickup service by mail.corp.medcenter.com
Perhaps the one of those two who delivers the mail to the boxen hosting
the OpenBSD lists should be blacklisted (and that guy using a challenge
response system on the auto-acknowledgement of OpenBSD's bug tracking
system should be blacklisted too, especially as one shouldn't submit
new port suggestions as bugs).