[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Question?
- From: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:39:10 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 07:23:38PM -0400, Shawn Brand wrote:
> I have a fulll version Window XP Professional and it is bootable but when I
> go into the BIOS it only gives the option to check the flooping then the hard
> drive, then the CD Rom, but I need it to check the CD Rom first can you tell
> me how to change boot sequence. Can you help?
You don't need it to check CD first. You can make a boot floppy as
described in http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for
what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not
draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure,"
then suddenly turn and kill some random underling. --Evil Overlord List