3.7 - in kernel pppoe

I am wondering if there is anyone using this that can tell me if there is a way to have 'lqr' supported -or- some other way of knowing if/when the link goes down?

Last time I tried this - it worked fine, but if the link went down it never 'redialed' back to the PPPoE provider....

Using userland pppoe - this is never an issue.

thanks!

-- J.D. Bronson Information Services Telecommunications Site Support Aurora Health Care - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Office: 414.978.8282 // Fax: 414.328.8787

Visit your host, monkey.org