[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Output of "top" - CPU% weirdness?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Output of "top" - CPU% weirdness?
- From: "Oliver J. Morais" <oliver_(_dot_)_morais_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:25:39 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Mobile Infantry
* Arnaud Bergeron <abergeron_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> [050704 23:20]:
> Was it always showing 36.47% in top or did it go up?
It did go up. *Very* slow.
> More importantly, does this issue affects your system stability or
> security? Do you loose sleep over it? If not, maybe its not that
Hmm, no, not really. It's just I like to use top(1) to get a quick
system overview, so accurate numbers would be "nice to have".
Visit your host, monkey.org