[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dual monitor for openbsd box
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Dual monitor for openbsd box
- From: Gustavo Rios <rios_(_dot_)_gustavo_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:43:21 -0300
- Reply-to: Gustavo Rios <rios_(_dot_)_gustavo_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
my system desktop have a nvidia quadro nvs 280 dual head video board.
I would like to be able to have two users logged at the same time
using the system independently on each other, i.e., i have two
monitor, two keyboard and two mice.
Have any one already dreamed such configuration so far?
It that possible?
thanks for your suggestions.