[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SIP soft phone
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SIP soft phone
- From: Mathieu Sauve-Frankel <msf_(_at_)_kisoku_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:30:27 -0400
- Reply-to: msf_(_at_)_kisoku_(_dot_)_net
On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 03:47:36PM +0200, Federico Giannici wrote:
> Is there any SIP software phone working with OpenBSD i386?
> I have found none into the ports...
not currently. I've heard of a few people working on some.