[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Error "libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Error "libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed"
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:54:15 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 01:26:04PM +1000, Zoong PHAM wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 July 2005 at 19:44:25 -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> > if you want to use libtool from the port and not the libtool included
> > in the subversion sources, which _might_ clear up your problem, you
> > should set LIBTOOL in the environment.
> > $ ./configure ...
> > $ env LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool make
> > $ env LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool make install
> It doesn't help. Here are what I tried:
> $ echo $SHELL
> $ export LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool
> $ LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/subversion-1.2.0 --with-neon=/usr/local --with-apr=/usr/local --with-apr-util=/usr/local --with-zlib --without-jdk --with-apache=/tmp/httpd-2.0.54 --with-editor=/usr/local/bin/vim --enable-dav --enable-so
ok, I forgot something. try
$ make LIBTOOL=/usr/local/bin/libtool