[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Error "libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Error "libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed"
- From: Zoong PHAM <zoong_(_at_)_zoong_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:04:10 +1000
- Mobile: +61-408036911
- Organization: Zoong Solutions
- Reply-to: zoong_(_at_)_zoong_(_dot_)_com
- Www: http://www.zoong.com
On Saturday, 2 July 2005 at 11:59:48 -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> upgrade to OpenBSD 3.7 and use the devel/subervsion port.
I did look into Subervsion of OBSD-3.7 port.
It is using the stand-alone svnserve.
I have no problem with compiling Subversion
as a stand-alone svnserve with OBSD-3.6.
As I said in my previous email, I need Subversion's
WebDAV along with svnserve.
The reason is WebDAV provides better user access management.
Visit your host, monkey.org