[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Edquota alternative for setting quotas?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Edquota alternative for setting quotas?
- From: Robert Jacobs <robertjacobs99_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:10:43 -0400
- Reply-to: Robert Jacobs <robertjacobs99_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I have read man quota and edquota, and the faq page for quotas. So I have no
trouble running quotas.
I am seeking a way to automate edquota from a shell script. Is there an a way to
pipe input into edquota and bypass vi. Or is there some way other than using
edquota that I can use to have a script create many individual quotas?
Thanks for Help
Visit your host, monkey.org