[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CARP i/f stuck in INIT when carpdev (dc) comes up
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CARP i/f stuck in INIT when carpdev (dc) comes up
- From: Stephen Marley <stephen_(_dot_)_marley_(_at_)_catwoman_(_dot_)_cl-is_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 15:03:58 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 10:04:19PM -0400, Brad wrote:
> Did this work with a previous release or is this a new setup?
I never did try it with anything other than a May -current. There was a
recent change to dc wasn't there? When I get back in the office I can
try it with something older.
Visit your host, monkey.org