memory desperately needed in calgary to solve 4gb barrier

	Hi gang.

	We are pleased to say progress has been made on a solution
to the 4gb memory barrier for amd64 hosts by jason wright at the
hackathon

 unforutunately we lack enough memory to test and finish it, and
trolling the stores hasn't turned up the right stuff

	what we need are 4 to 6 gb worth of matching sdram, pc2700 variety
to fit in a sun v20z or ibm 325e server. pc3200 ram may also work
also helpful would be a memory terminator for the sun

	anyone with this sort of stuff who could have it in calgary today or
tomorrow is encouraged to step forward..

	-bob

Visit your host, monkey.org