Re: OBSD 3.7 ports -- mysql

On May 24, 2005, at 9:25 PM, Russell Fulton wrote:

Hi Folks,
I've just installed mysql from the ports on my 3.7 system. All went
well (I did not see any errors) but so far as I can see only the client
stuff was installed. The server is there in the ports tree
under ..../usr/local/libexec/mysqld but it is not installed. Nor does
there appear to be a start up script or safe-mysqld.

Any ideas?

env SUBPACKAGE="-server" when you make install, or install it from the package it compiles and places in:

/usr/ports/packages/ARCH/all/

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2001-07/0493.html
--
bda