[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to debug something like this?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to debug something like this?
- From: Wijnand Wiersma <wwiersma_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:31:15 +0200
- Reply-to: Wijnand Wiersma <wwiersma_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
2005/5/23, jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>:
> On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 06:00:14PM +0200, Wijnand Wiersma wrote:
> > It really hurts my server performance every 15 minutes or so, and my
> > statistics aren't very good either:
> just a shot in the dark, but are you using apmd?
But for some reason the problems stopped after 10 PM last night. But
to be honest, I suspect the xl card.
Visit your host, monkey.org