[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
spamd in 3.7
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: spamd in 3.7
- From: Tim Hoddy <tim_(_at_)_skyhook_(_dot_)_ath_(_dot_)_cx>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 12:08:45 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: A Private Internet Host
- Reply-to: tim_(_dot_)_hoddy_(_at_)_ntlworld_(_dot_)_com
Just upgraded to 3.7 and like the new GREYTRAP feature in spamd.
Is there a way to define a spamd version banner which contains spaces?
3.6 wouldn't let me do this.
I remember reading something on here that this is possible in 3.7,
tho' a search of the archives reveals nothing.
Thanks for any help.
Visit your host, monkey.org