cannot make server certificate in courier-imap

Hello,

I have installed courier-imap-3.0.5p2.tgz to my new
install of 3.7 and am following the instructions
listed at the end of the pkg_add process:

1. Copied all files from
/usr/local/share/emapmples/courier-imap  to
/etc/courier-imap
2. Set the CN in imapd.cnf to the hostname I am using.
Since I am inside a home network, I am using the IP
address? 192.168.10.x?
3. I run /usr/local/sbin/mkimapdcert and receive the
following error:

HeartWeb# /usr/local/sbin/mkimapdcert
Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
....++++++
..................++++++
writing new private key to
'/etc/ssl/private/imapd.pem'
-----
problems making Certificate Request
29237:error:0D07A097:asn1 encoding
routines:ASN1_mbstring_copy:string too
long:/usr/src/lib/libssl/src/crypto/asn1/a_mbstr.c:154:maxsize=2

I have googled help for installing courier-imap to
openbsd and found an older version, but it doesn't
appear to cover the authdaemon process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin