[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3.7 is released!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3.7 is released!
- From: Josh Carroll <josh_(_dot_)_carroll_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:07:58 -0700
- Reply-to: josh_(_dot_)_carroll_(_at_)_psualum_(_dot_)_com
No, I believe some of the pre-orders for CDs were already delivered,
since they received (some of) the CDs a bit early.
On 5/20/05, Matthew Jenove <mjenove_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Steve Loranz <sloranz_(_at_)_xantham_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> > I'm confused. The site says 3.7 was released yesterday just like
> > Theo's mail says. So, what is the CD claiming to be 3.7 that arrived
> > at my door at the end of April?
> Pro'ly trojaned. Check the hash for every file on each CD.
> Maybe Ringo stole your clay bee.
Visit your host, monkey.org