[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mm bug in openbsd?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mm bug in openbsd?
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:29:00 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 02:26:51PM +0200, OwenBSD wrote:
>> I.e. fixed in 3.7 and current.
>...and where is the advistory? errata? fix for 3.5 / 3.6? :)
I'm not Ms. OpenBSD. I guess actual exploitation isn't that imminent.
But OTOH I'd guess that the diff could be easily backported, so feel
free to do it.