[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mm bug in openbsd?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mm bug in openbsd?
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:37:06 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:54:13PM +0200, OwenBSD wrote:
: Revision 1.55 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Sat Jan 15
: 06:54:51 2005 UTC (3 months, 3 weeks ago) by otto
: Branch: MAIN
: CVS Tags: OPENBSD_3_7_BASE, OPENBSD_3_7, HEAD
: Changes since 1.54: +6 -4 lines
: Diff to previous 1.54 (colored)
: In uvm_mmap(), check for size wrap to 0, and return ENOMEM in that
: case. Do not arbitarily disallow sizes with the high bit set, they
: are unsigned. With lotsa help from miod@, test by danh@
: ok miod@ millert@ tedu@
I.e. fixed in 3.7 and current.
Visit your host, monkey.org