[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
jaht WN-4054P not a ral
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: jaht WN-4054P not a ral
- From: Jim Dew <jdew_(_at_)_yggdrasil_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 18:46:12 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I just ordered a Jaht WN-4054P from geeks.com, as it was listed on the
i386.html page as a ral(4)
It's not a ral, it's an Intersil isl3890.
I realise that manufacturers sometimes sell the same model of card with
different chipsets, so heres the FCCID: M4Y-XG-300
Now I get to go looking for a real ral. Fun.
"Most moms teach their daughters how to run a house, but you? You teach
yours the fine art of mass destruction."
- Nabs - Goodbye is not forever
perl -le '$_="6110>374086;2064208213:90<307;55";tr[0->][ LEOR!AUBGNSTY];print'
Visit your host, monkey.org