[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DocBook and OBSD man pages
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: DocBook and OBSD man pages
- From: Gustavo Rios <rios_(_dot_)_gustavo_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:05:05 -0300
- Reply-to: Gustavo Rios <rios_(_dot_)_gustavo_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
i wonder if there is a docbook template for those that would like to
write OpenBSD manpages. I know about there is a template in
/usr/share/<somewhere> but it's not docbook.
May someone send a hint/tip on this matter.
Visit your host, monkey.org