3.7 CDs in SFO?

Misc,

Sorry for the location-specific post. :)

My pair of 3.7 CDs haven't arrived yet and I'm eager to get 3.7 running on some routing boxes this weekend. I'd like to retire my 3.6 +patches (carpdev/bgpd) install process and start with a fresh install on these new machines I have.

If anyone has a copy of the CD locally, I'd love to be able to make an ISO. I'd be happy to show you receipts from austin_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org if needed. Heck, I'll even buy you some beer if you want as thanks for your efforts. :)

I'm in SFO proper but would drive to Berkeley or down south as far as Stanford.

Thanks,
David

Visit your host, monkey.org