[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: undefined reference to __gxx_personality_sj0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gxx_personality_sj0
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:25:46 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 10:41:52PM -0500, Benjamin A. Collins wrote:
> I just downloaded the OPENBSD_3_7_BASE sources and tried building the
> kernel and userland. Everything *seemed* to work fine, but after a
> reboot, the c++ compiler no longer seemed to support exceptions.
> Any suggestions as to what I might have done wrong? I realize that
> this sort of thing is probably unsupported; any help is appreciated.
Did you read the upgrade minifaq ?
This kind of stuff is mentioned. Switching from one release to another
through src is tricky, as it often involves several major changes.
Visit your host, monkey.org