[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hmm ... 3_7* branches n/a yet ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: hmm ... 3_7* branches n/a yet ?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:41:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Ilya A. Kovalenko <shadow_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> CVSWeb shows, that 3_7* branches are tagged (at least 5 days ago),
> but I unable to retrieve these w/anoncvs:
> foo# cvs -d anoncvs_(_at_)_anoncvs1_(_dot_)_ca_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:/cvs up -r OPENBSD_3_7 -Pd
> cvs [server aborted]: cannot write /cvs/CVSROOT/val-tags: Permission denied
Ah, yes, the usual problem. The anoncvs servers must either wait
until the tags have been entered into the master repository's
val-tags file, or they must make the file writable to the cvs
clients, which usually doesn't fit in well with the permissions
policy used for anoncvs.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org