Re: Adaptec AAC raid support

tap-tap the benches of parliament in support.

I like this community because of the principles. please don't sell to companies that sooner or later will close shop/change into an investment/marketing shell. Openbsd will remain, because it's an idea that is worth fighting for. One compromise too many and there's nothing left.

If the other BSDs want for forsake their history, it's up to them but OpenBSD is "free and unencumbered" and that's a reason for me to stay, though I'm a nobody herre I'm sure to voice the opinion of the silent majority.