[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Good Multi-Platform Backup Solution...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Good Multi-Platform Backup Solution...
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:23:45 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 11:34:57AM -0700, Sancho2k.net Lists wrote:
> Take a look at Bacula.
It has no real verify function. At least it didn't some months ago.
There were only some mtree-like comparision of saved files against
the bacula database and a pointless comparision of checkums on tape
against checksums in the database.
Also, IIRC, it doesn't track file/directory *deletions*, so you'll
get a lot of junk on a full restore.