[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] mail error..
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [OT] mail error..
- From: Jason McIntyre <jasonmcintyre_(_at_)_f2s_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:50:09 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 05:42:04PM +0100, Julian Leyh wrote:
> because of a silly mistake i lost all my mails from wednesday and
> now i'd like to get the mails from this list. is there any archive which
> stores the mails in mbox compatible form for easy downloading and
> importing to the mail client (best would be one file for one day)?
> i know the archives on the page, but they seem to be too much HTML (and
> i would have to download the mails one after the other).
you may be able to get the list server to resend you mails from
specified dates. see the obsd home page for a link to mailing lists, and
look for stuff about managing your subscription via web.
i think "archive" is the relevant command.