[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ntpd: problem syncing with ntpdate
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ntpd: problem syncing with ntpdate
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:50:29 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Wijnand Wiersma <wwiersma_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> [2005-03-09 15:15]:
> And what if you wait a few minutes?
might be even more. the ntpdate from ntp.org is very very very anal
about the server beeing completely synced etc.
yeah, it is so much better to not correct the clock at all instead of
using an maybe-off-by-half-a-second server...
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org