[Ports] Maildrop & LDAP

Hi,

I'm trying to install maildrop and use LDAP for users lookup. Postfix and
Courier-IMAP are already running successfull with LDAP. For some strange
reason the maildrop program does not connect to the OpenLDAP server...

I've verifed this by running 'slapd' in debug mode (slapd -d 100) and then
run the maildrop program (cat mesg |maildrop -d user_(_at_)_mydomain_(_dot_)_net). Slapd
does not report any connection at all! Maildrop says: "Invalid user
specified."

This is what I have done to install (OpenBSD-current Port):

 # cd /usr/ports/mail/maildrop
 # env FLAVOR="ldap" make
 # env FLAVOR="ldap" make install

Some program information:

 # pkg_info |grep maildrop
 maildrop-1.7.0-ldap local mail delivery agent with filtering abilities

 # maildrop -v
 maildrop 1.7.0 Copyright 1998-2003 Double Precision, Inc.
 GDBM extensions enabled.
 Maildir quota extension enabled.
 Virtual user database extension enabled.
 Virtual user database via LDAP extension enabled.
 This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public
 License. See COPYING for additional information.

 # ls -la /usr/local/bin/maildrop
 -r-xr-xr-x  1 vmail  bin  179520 Feb 26 13:41 /usr/local/bin/maildrop

 # ls -la /etc/maildropldap.config
 -rw-------  1 vmail  wheel  4532 Feb 23 15:15 /etc/maildropldap.config

Configuration:

 # cat /etc/maildropldap.config

 hostname        localhost
 basedn          dc=mydomain,dc=net
 binddn          cn=postfix,ou=system,dc=mydomain,dc=net
 bindpw
 timeout         5
 search_method   mail
 default_uidnumber       5000
 default_gidnumber       5000
 mail_attr               mail
 uid_attr                uid
 uidnumber_attr          uidnumber
 gidnumber_attr          gidnumber
 maildir_attr            mailbox
 homedirectory_attr      homedirectory
 quota_attr              quota

Hopefully somebody sees what could be wrong...

Thanks for the help!