[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ports install fvwm2-2.4.16-i18n
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ports install fvwm2-2.4.16-i18n
- From: Jim Bob <spitbox_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:30:16 -0500
- Reply-to: Jim Bob <spitbox_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I would like to install the following using ports:
My understanding of an install using ports is to change to the
respective subdirectory within the ports dir and do a make install. My
problem is that there is no specific directory for fvwm2-2.4.16-i18n.
There is only one for fvwm2. How do i specify the specific path to
this desired file? Thanks.
Visit your host, monkey.org