building console server

Hi,

I have few openbsd and freebsd boxes.

Recently I got and old pentium3 so I thought about building an openbsd
console server. I would like to connect my actual and future
obenbsd/freebsd boxes via serial com0 to this console server.
To do this I need additional serial ports. There are a few pci slots
free on the pentium3. I was wondering where/what type of pci cards (with
additional serial ports) I could you use on openbsd.

Can you recommand me what type and brand of hardware I should use?
Links to tutorial are welcome to, etc... everything for building an
openbsd related console server.

Thx a lot
Didier

Visit your host, monkey.org