[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
building console server
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: building console server
- From: Didier Wiroth <didier_(_dot_)_wiroth_(_at_)_mcesr_(_dot_)_etat_(_dot_)_lu>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:46:17 +0100
- Thread-index: AcUbL52lgc2wtYKzQ8u2mwm/hkqDAA==
I have few openbsd and freebsd boxes.
Recently I got and old pentium3 so I thought about building an openbsd
console server. I would like to connect my actual and future
obenbsd/freebsd boxes via serial com0 to this console server.
To do this I need additional serial ports. There are a few pci slots
free on the pentium3. I was wondering where/what type of pci cards (with
additional serial ports) I could you use on openbsd.
Can you recommand me what type and brand of hardware I should use?
Links to tutorial are welcome to, etc... everything for building an
openbsd related console server.
Thx a lot
Visit your host, monkey.org