[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help making Audacity on OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Help making Audacity on OpenBSD
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:28:42 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 08:40:18PM -0500, Roy Morris wrote:
> I know this is not *directly* Openbsd related but I am figure
> there are enough people here who might know what's going on.
> I am trying to compile Audacity on Openbsd 3.6 -stable and
> actually get a long way in before I get the following error,
> it's looking for 'machine/soundcard.h' I can find the required
> file but obviously not where it's looking for it.
> Any ideas on how to fix this?
do your homework; work smart not hard.
always check the ports@ archives when trying to install some software.
there was an audacity port posted to ports@ and quite some follow
up not all that long ago.