Re: [Fwd: Majordomo results]

Erik Thorsson wrote:
Been on the list now for a couple weeks and just got this today, along with about 20 duplicate messages from last week.

Sometimes I get the messages out of order. Sometimes I think I get replies to messages I never got.

This is the only list I'm on from which I experience this behavior.

What kind of flakey listserve you running out there?

That would be me. I've been diverting and reading ALL your mail for the last week or so looking for extortion material.

I'll stop now.

Sorry for the inconvenience :)