Diskless Workstations

Hello,
I've got an OpenBSD 3.6 box setup, and I've manned through setting up a diskless server. It seems to be fine except when I get to the final stages of booting, after the kernel loads and it starts to do stuff like "starting Network". I've got a bunch of stuff saying can't exec getty '/usr/libexec/getty'. Not sure what it is... seems like it could be a permissions problem, but I don't know what the correct permissions are. Brandon

Visit your host, monkey.org