BSDCan 2005

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Dan Langille <dan_(_at_)_langille_(_dot_)_org> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:30:42 -0500
From: Dan Langille <dan_(_at_)_langille_(_dot_)_org>
To: announce_(_at_)_lists_(_dot_)_bsdcan_(_dot_)_org
Subject: BSDCan 2005 - program

Hello folks,

The program has been released.  Please visit the website to see the
collection of talks for BSDCan 2005.  We have a varied and
interesting line up for your conference enjoyment.  We will announce
the schedule at a later date. The conference dates are May 13-14 and
that the tutorials will be in the day or two before the conference.
<http://www.bsdcan.org/2005/presentations.php>

As previously mentioned, the FreeBSD project will be holding a
developer summit just before BSDCan 2005.  We will be providing space
for the developers and look forward to their participation in the
conference.

Conference prices have not been finalized, but they will be similar
to 2004.

We have updated the Travel page with additional information about
visa and contact details for the residence accommodation.  We
recommend staying on campus.  Prices remain the same as last year.
<http://www.bsdcan.org/2005/travel.php>

See you at BSDCan 2005!

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/

--
Okan Demirmen <okan_(_at_)_demirmen_(_dot_)_com>
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3670934

Visit your host, monkey.org