Re: Problem on 3.6: serial mouse: mouse at terminal or mouse in X you can't have both.

Siegbert Marschall wrote:
Hi,

I've got a big, fat serial mouse that I'm _very_ fond of. I haven't

my big and not so fat cat just read your email together with me and
is on the way to your house now.

I haven't told you about my dog, have I?
The problem, then, runs wider and deeper than I thought, judging from all the answers I've received.

 Oh well, guess I'll resort to emacs for cut&paste at the terminal.

 Thanks for the all the informative answers.

 Henry