Re: OBSD router problems...

According to mygate(5):

"/etc/mygate is processed after all interfaces have been configured.
It will therefore override any DHCP-supplied default route information."

So you probably don't want /etc/mygate at all if you're using DHCP.

Did you try configuring DHCP during install?  When I do that, there are
no problems, but when I defer it, I needed to create /etc/resolv.conf
once by hand.  (I *think* -- that was early January and about 8 installs
ago!)  Check out your resolv.conf and see if it tallies?...

-Jet

Visit your host, monkey.org