[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OBSD router problems...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OBSD router problems...
- From: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:06:47 -0600
- Reply-to: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
According to mygate(5):
"/etc/mygate is processed after all interfaces have been configured.
It will therefore override any DHCP-supplied default route information."
So you probably don't want /etc/mygate at all if you're using DHCP.
Did you try configuring DHCP during install? When I do that, there are
no problems, but when I defer it, I needed to create /etc/resolv.conf
once by hand. (I *think* -- that was early January and about 8 installs
ago!) Check out your resolv.conf and see if it tallies?...
Visit your host, monkey.org