[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with (py)sqlite and chrooted httpd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Problems with (py)sqlite and chrooted httpd
- From: Thanos Tsouanas <thanos_(_at_)_sians_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:21:59 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I've installed (py)sqlite from ports.
I'm running httpd chrooted.
I've added all the libs & bins so that i can run basic cgi
scripts written in python, I've added the libs that python's
sqlite uses to the jail.
I can use sqlite via my webserver, and issue 'SELECT' queries to
an sqlite db file, but i cannot issue 'INSERT' queries.
The error log reads:
_sqlite.DatabaseError: unable to open database file
I thought it was the file's mode, which was 644 and i even
changed it to 666 but i still get the same error.
The same script _can_ INSERT into the db file if i run it locally.
ANY pointers to related text, or what i could do to debug this
problem would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Thanos Tsouanas .: Sians
http://thanos.sians.org/ .: http://www.sians.org/
Visit your host, monkey.org