[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Carp and isakmpd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Carp and isakmpd
- From: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:59:36 -0600
- Reply-to: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Well, the limit of openfiles defaults to 128 (for root).
Try increasing this limit? I'm not sure where in /etc
is the proper place to do this, but "limit openfiles 256"
works from the shell. Or maybe this isn't your problem
Visit your host, monkey.org