[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: porting em driver from current to stable?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: porting em driver from current to stable?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:29:40 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* J.D. Bronson <jbronson_(_at_)_wixb_(_dot_)_com> [2005-02-19 15:35]:
> However, I have a machine that must remain at 3.6-stable (or below) yet
> would still like to use this em driver...
"must remain" eh.
just install a snap. they are fine. we're at a spot in the release
process where -current is likely even more stable than -stable.
> I am versed in building kernels and making world
install snapshots... there is really no reason to compile yourself
unless you are actively hacking.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.