[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: em (Intel 1000GT) on 3.6
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: em (Intel 1000GT) on 3.6
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:07:19 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* J.D. Bronson <jbronson_(_at_)_wixb_(_dot_)_com> [2005-02-18 02:52]:
> No one replied to me, but for the record this Intel card
> does NOT work under 3.6-STABLE.
> it is detected by the kernel, but claims that the MAC address is invalid
> and wont enable the card.
well I am surprised that your mail does not contain the dmesg from 3.6
and a dmesg from a snapshot. Lacking these it is entirely useless.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.