[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: T-Mobile and Greylisting
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: T-Mobile and Greylisting
- From: Mark Pecaut <mark_(_at_)_pecaut_(_dot_)_us>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:14:47 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: Mark Pecaut <mark_(_at_)_pecaut_(_dot_)_us>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 11:46:26AM +0200, Abdul Rehman Gani wrote:
> I have a client for whom we have installed greylisting via spamd. They
> are having trouble with T-Mobile. They are running Postfix and it seems
> to be permanent failing on the 450 temp fail message. Does anyone have
> the IP(s) of the T-Mobile outgoing server(s)?
You might check if spamd is returning a 450 or a 451. I believe
spamd was changed to return 451 by default rather than 450. People
have reported that other mail servers handle 451 better.
See man spamd and the '-r' switch.
Visit your host, monkey.org