[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Recommendation of ADSL modem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Recommendation of ADSL modem
- From: Dylan Smith <dylan_(_at_)_iompost_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_im>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:07:54 +0000
- Reply-to: dylan_(_at_)_iompost_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_im
On Wednesday 16 February 2005 12:33, steve_(_dot_)_kersley_(_at_)_keble_(_dot_)_ox_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_uk wrote:
> Hi there,
> Can anyone recommend an ADSL modem - either PCI or USB - that is
> known to work well and reliably with OpenBSD?
I have an Alcatel SpeedTouch USB (supplied by the ISP with my ADSL
Works great with OpenBSD/sparc64 (it'll work fine with any OpenBSD
architecture with USB support). The drivers are all userland rather than
kernel which makes it easy to set up.
Search for OpenBSD Alcatel SpeedTouch USB for the programs you'll need to make