[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
circumventing default route through loopback PLEASE?!?....
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: circumventing default route through loopback PLEASE?!?....
- From: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:31:00 -0600
- Reply-to: Jet Nul <jetnul_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I just made a trip to the public library to try
a remote web access (very manual loopback circumvention)
to find out that, while my /var/www/users IS accessible
as expected from localhost, it is NOT accessible from
remote. (However, the DocRoot Apache page IS accessible
I'm not asking for help with that -- I can figure it
out myself; but it would be alot more convenient
debugging if I didn't have to walk to the library
every time I need to test remote access!
So: Anyone: How do I turn off the loopback "short
If this is considered "trolling the list" well
ignore me or flame me, I can respect that, but
I mean well, I'm not just f#$%ing around.
I won't attempt to post this again.
Visit your host, monkey.org