VPN and NAT-T

Hi

Is NAT-T included in OpenBSD 3.6 VPN so it will work with clients on other
networks behind NAT that wants to reach their home company network?
(winxpclient ->NAT->INTERNET->BSDVPNGW->Internalnetwithrfc1918)

I have searched this list. And I can't find anything in the man pages for
isakmpd and vpn.

Anybody that want to share a setup that works with and without nat-t?
Or do I have to use any other vpn software?

Thanks in advance
Per-Olov
--
GPG keyID: 4DB283CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE