Re: OpenBSD VPN

On 16 Feb 2005, at 18:57, Cameron Schaus wrote:

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 01:23:52PM -0500, Mark Maxey wrote:
My incoming hosts will be a mixture of Windows XP/2000 and Linux
clients, but knowledgeable users.  Preferably this solution would be
able to use a free client or use the ipsec/vpn capabilities built into
MS windows.

OpenVPN is one solution you could go with. It is not ipsec, though. I am running it between my wireless laptop and my openbsd gateway.

http://openvpn.net/

PopTop is another:

http://www.poptop.org/

Gaby

--
Uganda Maximum - Enemy of the English Thrust
gaby_(_at_)_vanhegan_(_dot_)_net

Visit your host, monkey.org