[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf's "set loginterface" peculiarities
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf's "set loginterface" peculiarities
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:44:38 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Paul de Weerd <weerd_(_at_)_weirdnet_(_dot_)_nl> [2005-02-14 20:10]:
> I wanted to enable collection of these counters on multiple interfaces
> but the BNF in pf.conf(5) says I can not. What I can do, however, is
> set the loginterface to one if (say lo0), then watch the statistics
> with pfctl -si, then set the loginterface to another if (say wi0) and
> watch the statistics for that interface the same way. This way I can
> get (with an ugly hack) statistics for multiple interfaces.
or just use
pfctl -i dc0 -vvsI
pfctl -i dc1 -vvsI
etc etc for each interface you want.
or get 'em all... (long)
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org