Re: correct order for boot.conf?

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:14:07 +0000, James Herbert <lists_(_at_)_artyzan_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> J.D. Bronson wrote:
>
> > set tty com0
> > stty com0 115200
>
> That works for me (i386.MP)
>
> > boot
>
> Is that wise? What if you ever need to change boot params? Do you really
> reboot that often that five seconds makes that much difference?

I think J.D. had posted a previous message that his machine won't boot
automatically without it.  In response I accidentally sent a message
to Nick instead of the list that I had a machine that exhibited the
same symptoms.  My original issue is probably in the archives a couple
of years ago, the system has been retired for quite some time now.

Visit your host, monkey.org