[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: correct order for boot.conf?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: correct order for boot.conf?
- From: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:28:36 -0800
- Reply-to: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:14:07 +0000, James Herbert <lists_(_at_)_artyzan_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> J.D. Bronson wrote:
> > set tty com0
> > stty com0 115200
> That works for me (i386.MP)
> > boot
> Is that wise? What if you ever need to change boot params? Do you really
> reboot that often that five seconds makes that much difference?
I think J.D. had posted a previous message that his machine won't boot
automatically without it. In response I accidentally sent a message
to Nick instead of the list that I had a machine that exhibited the
same symptoms. My original issue is probably in the archives a couple
of years ago, the system has been retired for quite some time now.
Visit your host, monkey.org