[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: kernel: page fault trap, code = 0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: kernel: page fault trap, code = 0
- From: James Herbert <lists_(_at_)_artyzan_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:00:48 +0000
- Cc: fteg_(_at_)_london_(_dot_)_com
Fafa Diliha Romanova wrote:
i just installed openbsd on my hp compaq dc7100,
3,2ghz with 1gb ram, and a 150mb seagate barracuda
s-ata harddrive. the bootup fails, and i get:
uvm_fault(0xd05d62a0, 0x0, 0, 1) -> e
kernel: page fault trap, code = 0
Stopped at usb_schedsoffintr+0x10: movl 0x4(%edx),%eax
1) anyone know what's wrong?
2) anyone know how i can fix it?
3) what's with the big space between "at" and "usb..."?
Do you see the part below that which says something along the lines of:
DO NOT BOTHER REPORTING THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE RUN AT LEAST 'ps' and
'trace' AT THE DDB PROMPT?
I think including that information would go a long way to someone being
able to answer that question. Also you MUST always include a dmesg with
any problem report.